Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Valentine 2012 - My Life Would Suck Without You

Guess this means you're sorry  
You're standing at my door  
Guess this means you take back  
All you said before  
Like how much you wanted Anyone but me Said you'd never come back But here you are again

'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah  
You got a piece of me And honestly,
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you
Baby I was stupid for telling you goodbye  
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight I know that I've got issues  

But you're pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you
'Cause we belong together now, yeah 
Forever united here somehow, yeah  
You got a piece of me  
And honestly,

My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you
Being with you  
Is so dysfunctional I really shouldn't miss you  
But I can't let you go Oh yeah

'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly, My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly, My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Read more: KELLY CLARKSON - MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU LYRICS 
Copied from MetroLyrics.com