Friday, February 10, 2012

That's funny for all parents, baby's sleeping position

That's so funny for every parents, especially when you have first baby, look at the picture and tell me if you are the same? I do in most of the case of this picture.

Booby Trop
Kind of funny when we go to the bed and found s/he already takes our place.

The Dog House
I do a bit different because I won't sleep the sofa but another bed :-)

Snow Angels / H Is for Hell
That's kind of naughty baby, my baby, she likes playing with us.

Donkey Kong
It rarely happens to us but of course, we used to.

Jazz Hands/The Neck Scarf
Of course, she'd like to stay close to us but on neck is not mine, she likes her mum's than.

The Stalker
That's the most style, we scare; Sometimes we feel awake and found she's almost falling down of the bed because she gets up and sit close to the edge so every night before we go to sleep we have to make sure we have put around her, the pillows.

Thank friend for sharing such funny picture that make me remind, my Molyvannika, 1 year and 4 months now.

How is about your experience?